Salary: £37,570 - £50,819 per annum
Employer: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Close Date: 23/02/2020
** Fixed term contract / secondment opportunity to cover Maternity Leave until 14th February 2021 **
Do you have what it takes to be an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in an exciting fast paced service?
Come and join our team at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and help us on our journey to ‘Outstanding’.
We truly believe that developing our workforce to be an empowered, dynamic multidisciplinary team working together to deliver excellent care and provide the best experience for our patients. We put children, young people and their families at the heart of all we do and support our staff with bespoke training and development opportunities to help them achieve this goal. We currently have senior nurses training on Advanced Clinical Practice pathways in Pediatrics and wish to increase and develop our team further by recruiting competent ANPS to join our service.
If successful you will join the existing ANP rota and work with the Paediatric Medical team to provide a seamless service across our Childrens and Young peoples services.
To be considered for the role, you will need to:
- Be working currently as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or have experience in assessing and treating sick children and a senior nurse level.
- Be a non-medical prescriber and be on the NMC register as one
- Be a registered Children’s nurse by background who has successfully completed or be on the pathway to completing the Advanced Nurse Practitioner course at certificate or Master level.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to form good relationships across the multi-disciplinary team and within challenging situations
- Have the ability to challenge yourself, a flexible attitude that gets results and be open to innovative attitudes and solutions
The person will be expected to work some unsocial hours and will be expected to work at least 20% clinical time.
** If you are considering applying for this post on a secondment basis, please discuss with your Line Manager prior to applying to ascertain whether this could be supported. **
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
Open for applications: 11th February 2020
Close for applications: 23rd February 2020