Salary: £24,214 - £30,112 per annum, pro rata
Employer: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Close Date: 17/02/2020
** £2,000 Welcome Bonus Available **
There has never been a more exciting time to come and join the vibrant Jenny Lind Children’s Hospital team at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital (NNUH). With our recently approved aspirational Children’s Strategy and being one of the largest Children’s units in the Eastern Region, we are continually seeking to improve and expand our existing services. We are very proud of our Hospital’s PRIDE values which underpin our improvement strategy. Everyone who works here plays an important role in our journey to outstanding.
Our Jenny Lind Children’s Hospital incorporates Children’s Inpatient, Ambulatory, Emergency, Neonatal and Outpatient care. We treat children and young people across a broad range of specialties including Paediatric Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, plastics and much more. Our collaborative team care for children living in Norfolk and for those accessing specialist treatments across the Eastern Region.
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated Registered Nurse with a passion to provide evidence based/best practice care to children and their families?
If yes, we would love to hear from you! Our team welcomes you to come and find out about the fantastic opportunities within our friendly and dedicated hospital.
Our Jenny Lind Children’s Hospital is home to the following departments:
- Buxton Ward
- Childrens Assessment Unit
- Childrens Day Ward
- Childrens ED
- Jenny Lind Outpatients
When you join us, you can expect:
- A variety of exciting career progression pathways– do you see yourself as a Specialist Nurse, a Clinical Educator or perhaps an Advanced Nurse Practitioner?
Whichever route you decide, we have a dedicated education and management team who will support you throughout your nursing career with us.
- From the time you join us, we can design bespoke opportunities to rotate throughout our Children’s hospital. For example, your journey could start within the Children’s Emergency Department, Children’s Assessment unit, Buxton ward or the Neonatal Department.
- You can be part of our amazing new development plans! We will all be working together to help expand our children’s hospital in the near future.
- Receive a generous welcome bonus on successful completion of probation.
The award winning Jenny Lind team prides ourselves on our team ethos! It doesn’t matter who you are or which role you are in, because you are equally important to us and enhance our patients and their family’s journeys. We are a stable, dedicated and friendly team with opportunities primarily on our inpatient ward, Buxton.
We can’t wait for you to join us!
** Full and part time hours available **
Open for applications: 3rd February 2020
Close for applications: 17th February 2020
Terms and Conditions of welcome bonus apply.